OSHA Training Center Professional Certificate Programs
The OSHA Training Center at Chabot-Las Positas Community College District offers three levels of Professional Safety certificates to take your career and your organization’s safety program to the next level. These courses provide focused, real-world information that can be immediately applied in your organization and give you knowledge in many safety and health topics allowing you to build a broader safety expertise.
The OSHA Training Center’s certificates recognize individuals who, through training, have received specialized information in a particular area and ensure that you:
- Are informed about today’s changing regulations, guidance documents, and regulatory interpretations
- Have developed an awareness of government agencies affecting your industry
- Can communicate safety and health problems to your management team and staff members
- Avoid costly citations by staying compliant with OSHA regulations
- Demonstrate proficiency and ambition to enhance your career
- Create a network of others who share similar concerns and resolutions
- Continue your professional development in a growing and changing field
Learn more on our OSHA Training Center website.