OSHA’s Outreach Training Program Requirements mandate that Outreach Trainers complete student course completion cards by printing or typing student names, class end date, and trainer name on the 10-hour or 30-hour cards. OSHA’s Program Requirements advise using Avery 5371 label style to assist in printing information on the student course completion cards. The OSHA Training Center has options that can help you with the responsibility of printing OSHA 10-hour and 30-hour student completion cards.
Options for Printing OSHA 10 Hour Outreach Cards – OSHA Training Center
Option #1 – Let us print your OSHA 10 and 30 hour cards
The easiest option is to let the OSHA Training Center print the cards for you by using our online student processing system. Benefits to Outreach Trainers include:
- Pre-Printed Cards 10-hour and 30-hour cards will be returned pre-printed with your name, the students’ names, and the course end date. No more problems printing cards on typewriters, wasting time aligning templates or un-jamming your printer!
- Recordkeeping Our student processing system provides Outreach Trainers with access to all of the classes that you have conducted and the ability to check on the status of your card requests. A completed pdf file of your Outreach Report is automatically generated and stored in the student processing system for your records.
- Faster Processing No more delays and costs associated with mailing reports! Once a class is entered into our system, paid for, and approved, your report will be processed and cards will be mailed to you for distribution to your students.
Download the Student Processing System User Guide for additional resources and directions for the online system. Contact us at 925-560-9437 for your user name and password.
Option #2 – Using Microsoft Office Templates
If you are unable to utilize the OSHA Training Center’s online student processing system, use the templates below to print your 10-hour and 30-hour Outreach cards. Two different methods are available. The first allows you type the information directly into the template. The second allows you to mail merge a spreadsheet of student data into a Microsoft Word template.
It is strongly advised that you print a test page prior to printing the OSHA 10 or 30 hour cards to ensure that your printer settings align correctly with the template. Often times resetting the margins will allow for any minor modifications that are necessary, so that the information prints out in the appropriate area of the card.
- OSHA 10 hour card template – Typable
- OSHA 30 hour card template – Typable
- OSHA 10 hour card template – Mail Merge Format
- OSHA 30 hour card template – Mail Merge Format
- OSHA 10 and 30 hour card spreadsheet template
Option #3 – Handwritten Cards
OSHA allows Outreach Trainers to hand write or print their student course completion cards. This option is workable in a pinch, but it is very time consuming.
Let us know what method you use for completing your OSHA 10-hour or 30-hour course completion cards and if you have any suggestions for improving the process. For additional Outreach Trainer resources that have been developed to help OSHA Outreach Trainers, visit our Trainer Resource pages on topics including electrical safety, excavation and trenching, fall protection and many more.